Monday, August 20, 2007

Population increasing

Remember this woman? Over the weekend, the person who contacted me went down and tried to get some of the cats for sterilisation and the woman drove them away. The person arranging for the sterilisation was puzzled as someone else had also spoken with the woman and she had said the same thing that she said to me - that the cats weren't hers and she wouldn't stop anyone from sterilising them.

The population of cats there is huge - the person sent me a photo and there must be 20 or 30 cats at least which she feeds. It's a matter of time before they're going to all be rounded up if nothing is done to keep the population in check. I'm checking with the person if he intends to go ahead and keep trying to trap.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will proceed with sterilisation.
The negotiation period is over, time to stop lady from allowing stray cats mating.

20/8/07 1:29 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

That's good to hear.

20/8/07 1:37 PM  
Anonymous Richard said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

27/8/07 5:03 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Hi Richard - I've taken off your post as you put up your block and area and I don't think it's a good idea for your area to be so easily identifiable. I don't know of any caregivers in the area, but you can drop me an email if you'd like to find out how to start a programme. We're having a workshop in two weeks as well.

27/8/07 5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home