Friday, August 17, 2007

Rumours

More people calling about this case and everyone is now accusing everyone else of spreading rumours about each other. Someone called me earlier to ask about whether I had heard any rumours and I said that I heard so many - honestly I have had my fill of them. The only thing that is important is that the cats are returned to their caregivers. If they are returned, I am sure none of the caregivers will want to pursue this matter - they just want their cats back with them safely.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is someone here able to describe the conditions at the shelter wher the cats are?

17/8/07 5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shelter or be in the community with care-givers? One of the first place this "benefactor" shd start with would be xxx - she could take out as many cats as she could to "rescue" them. Why take cats that are cared for by care-givers?

17/8/07 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home