Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Still no news on where the cats could be

On the way down to the workshop someone rang me. She spoke to the woman who trapped the cats in this case and the trapper is worried because someone apparently said they were going to beat her up. This was the first I heard about it and I told the woman that certainly we didn't condone violence of this sort, but I said some of the feeders might have spoken out of frustration.

Apparently the cats were taken from one of the caregivers' areas or in the vicinity. I spoke to one of the caregivers afterwards and mentioned this to her and she said that one of the feeders had been so frustrated, he had said he would beat up anyone who took any of their cats. Violence is clearly not the answer, though I can understand that the feeder is feeling very frustrated. I also know they're getting increasingly worried about their cats.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So the mystery is solved, they found the trappers. What are they going to do about the cats, release them or what?

14/8/07 11:12 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Nope - we met the lady hired to trap last week already but have come no closer to finding out WHERE the cats are. Someone certainly knows but they're not telling.

15/8/07 12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lady been hired to trap has no contact nos of the customer? Hire by who? Why so difficult to trace?

15/8/07 3:08 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Anonymous I'm sure she does, but do bear in mind she was hired by the customer.

15/8/07 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home