Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Strange SMSes

I SMSed this guy to ask how his cats are doing. He SMSed back to say that they were fine and asked how I was. I texted to say that I heard he had left the carpark he was at, and he said that was true and asked how I knew. I texted back to say that one of the caregivers had told me and that he was quite famous. This was the point when it started getting bizarre - he texted back and made some comments about being more famous than Osama when he 'took action against Singapore'. I quickly texted back as it was quite worrying to say I hoped he wasn't planning anything violent or illegal, and he texted back to say something about it being only illegal if one can prosecute and other rather strange statements that didn't make sense.

I texted him back to say that I hoped he wasn't planning to hurt anyone - that innocent people would be hurt and he SMSed back to say he wasn't in the habit of hurting innocents only the people who had crossed him.

I texted back to say anger can poison us and that he should try and let it go and asked if I can visit the cats sometime. He texted back but didn't mention visiting. He also said he wasn't angry - he just got even.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous sq009 said...

Oh dear, heard about it. didn't know its that scary

7/8/07 1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

as usual what, so him, so people of his sort...nothing to worry about lah - except the poor cats. dawn, if you get to visit the cats, just make sure that you are not alone. suggest you go with more than one person. (of coursehe didn't mention much about the cats, people of this sort - do we really think they keep cats as pets or do anything for animal welfare? btw, i still damn his stupid red prison van, this stupid idiot.)

7/8/07 1:32 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Anonymous - yes was trying to decide if he was just trying to be funny, which I thought was likely to be the case. I'll try and bring someone along - don't know where he is now though.

7/8/07 1:37 PM  
Anonymous belle said...

dawn - be wary of this man, but don't offend him ... some of these ppl visit indonesia often & are influenced by terrorist-minded others ... co-operate for the sake of the cats ...

7/8/07 5:40 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I don't think he goes to Indonesia often - I think he just kind of sits there with his cats really!

7/8/07 5:44 PM  
Blogger Surferket said...

You're better off not replying his sms when he gets weird. Not likely to do anything but getting such attention from you might make him seriously do something to get more attention.

7/8/07 8:51 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I doubt he'd do something to get my attention - but I do agree that the best thing to do in this case may be to ignore him.

8/8/07 2:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home