Thursday, September 06, 2007

Cat on String playing


Cat on String playing
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

Just got back a while ago from speaking to the man about this cat. Here's the cat playing when I went down today.

The man says he doesn't want to sterilise the cat because he has seen other male cats sterilised, and he worries it will make the cat half-male/half-female. I assured him that was not the case but I think he is somehow worried it will make the cat more effeminate. I also told him that the cat will live longer and be less likely to get into fights.

I asked him about his plans to move and again if he would give the cat up for adoption. He said that he realises it may be selfish but the cat is all he has at the moment and he doesn't want to give it up till he is forced to move. He said the cat sleeps with him on the pillow and they spend all their time together and it keeps him from getting into other kinds of trouble.

He said he would consider the sterilisation. He did seem to realise if the cat is caught, it may be killed. He also said however that he is concerned about letting the cat off if it is not sterilised as people will complain - hence it is also on the chain. I will upload a video later of the cat playing.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, this guy is real selfish!

6/9/07 3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anas said...

Wouldn't the cat spray urine all over the place when he is on heat?

6/9/07 4:08 PM  
Blogger Mezzo said...

Male cats don't go into heat, right? THey're like, permanently on heat.

Ok.. I don't know the background behind this, but based on what I know through Dawn's blog..

.. this man is, strangely enough, more responsible about his cat that a lot of the morons that CWS has met. I mean, the cat looks happy.. and I'm pretty sure it's not roaming around scratching cars. :p

6/9/07 5:11 PM  
Blogger EJ. said...

It is good that he is considering sterlization.

7/9/07 7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home