Friday, September 07, 2007

Don't Cat!


Don't Cat!
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

A friend told me about buying a great product to keep cats off soil and gardens from a shop in Plaza Singapura and so I went down to get it today. It turned out to the the Daiso on the fourth floor. I know E_Cat has also bought a similar product at the branch in IMM. This will be great for Mediations.

These little spiky mats are $2 each and as you can see, there are two different sizes. One is for flowerbeds, and one for larger areas. I bumped into an old classmate while leaving, and she immediately recognised "Don't Cat" and said she had been using it to keep her cats from jumping out the windows.

If you are considering buying some, the section is near the far corner of the shop near the Garden Supplies. Look for the rack with hangars, and it'll be at the bottom - the two staff I asked didn't know where it was.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will keep one in front of the computer screen so i don't make typo errors as i cannot see 100% of the screen. If the cat sits, i can see to the left and right of the monitor screen. If the cat stands, then you look under the tummy. One on the pillow would be good - so i could "chop" it for the night. I just looked - two cats are on/next to my pillow right now. Perhaps if i put one on my newspaper, i get to read the entire paper on Sunday. Wow...i want!!

7/9/07 9:26 PM  
Blogger =^..^= said...

How does it work?

~The Flyer

8/9/07 1:27 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Put it up spiky side up on the grass patch where the cat is defecating and the cat will then not go to the same area and defecate.

8/9/07 9:22 AM  
Blogger =^..^= said...

Ah! I see! Poke the feet, and stop the s%*#!

~The Flyer

8/9/07 6:53 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

:) Yes

8/9/07 10:14 PM  
Blogger Barffie said...

Oh I need one of those for one of the toilet doors that my cat loves to scratch. Sticking sticky tape doesn't deter her -_-

8/9/07 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home