Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Managed to speak to estate manager

I managed to speak with the manager this morning and she agreed to calling to the caregiver first if there is an issue with the cats in the estate. I told her that her colleague had told me to ring her and she said she thought I had been referring to the pest control, of which her colleague was in charge of calling. At any rate, she wanted to know how soon the caregiver would take care of the situation - I told her I am sure she will act on any complaints promptly, and that the caregiver works nearby as far as I know. She said that they would do so in the future then.

Still unable to get the town council officer though. The interesting thing is that the receptionist remembered me from my call yesterday and asked if the officer had not called me back yet.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home