Monday, November 05, 2007

Cat on Leash


Cat on Leash
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

Went for a meeting with Michelle today, and then headed down to pick up some photocopying, before heading to go and see the cat on a leash. I saw this but no sign of the cat. The leash had been wound around the cage to prevent the cage from being stolen. There was also no sign of the man.

I went to ask a woman in the area, who I know if a friend of the man. I asked where the man and the cat had gone. She said the man had been arrested a few days ago. I asked where the cat was - and she said that someone was looking after it. When I asked for more details, she did not give more details and she said it came back sometimes. I did notice food in the bowl.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the kitty is alright. Hope that he can be fixed soon too.

5/11/07 5:10 PM  
Blogger jules said...

Oh no, i hope the cat is ok. I thought he had wanted to pass the cat to CWS for adoption/sterilisation soon...

5/11/07 5:28 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

That's what he said. Having said that I think the cat is still around, there was fresh water, some food (which had some ants on it) and as you can seem toys. The woman I spoke to is a bit unusual herself so I'm not sure that what she says can be relied on. Will need to go by again.

5/11/07 5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Im going to just pop by and take the cat away. Best time to do it since the fellow is away and as you said even the lady is not too right in the head.....

5/11/07 10:38 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Anonymous - no idea where the cat is though.I didn't see any sight of him.

5/11/07 11:08 PM  
Blogger auntie p said...

This is new. I saw the cat and old man in mid-Oct, and the cat has been sterilised (can find out more here: http://fostercat.blogspot.com/2007/10/kitten-on-string.html).

I'll try to find out more about the kitty from a cat-friendly lady friend who works nearby.

6/11/07 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home