Thursday, November 01, 2007

Cat with caregiver


Cat with caregiver
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

Had to run a few errands today, including picking up 6 weeks worth of reimbursements to be written from Corbie (they were in a BIG bag). Also dropped off a cat trap to the caregiver seen with this cat in the photo. He's super friendly and loves attention - when my attention wandered (while speaking with the caregiver), I got a nip on my leg to remind me whom I should be paying attention to.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmph! That kitty looks like a spoilt brat ;o)

1/11/07 8:00 PM  
Blogger VeganCatsg said...

A right tipped cat instead of a left :)

1/11/07 8:17 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Anonymous - yes he is :) You should have seen him intimidating another community cat.

And yes vegancatsg - the caregiver said he had come like that and she was surprised!

1/11/07 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home