Looking for an Administrative Officer for CWS
Here's a notice from the committee which I'm posting here - thanks JaQ for drafting this :-
The Cat Welfare Society is looking for a committed and responsible individual with a passion for animal welfare to join us as an Administrative Officer for a period of at least 6 months.
We need you to be fully internet savvy all linked with your own internet access and workstation. Managing people relations is crucial in your work. We need you to keep details confidential and always be tactful and courteous in your communications with the caregivers and members of the public.
We offer flexible hours for a 5-day week at 5 hours a day. You are welcome to work from home. We offer a remuneration of S$800 per month.
· Daily checking-in and respond to the Society’s general emails.
· Weekly retrieval of snail mail.
· Record and Manage sterilization reimbursements.
· Update and Maintenance of the membership database.
· Attend monthly Committee meetings.
· Update the Committee of events and matters pertaining to the operations.
Interested individuals may submit a soft copy of their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 January 2008.