Friday, December 07, 2007

Pinball


Pinball
Originally uploaded by dawnkua.

This is Pinball - some of you long time blog readers may recognise him from earlier posts. Pinball lives in my study where I work which is why he is usually the cat featured in photos - he is also a much nosier cat than his friend who shares the room with him and far more aggressive.

Now Pinball is NOT pregnant -though he may look fat, Pinball is a boy. Pinball is also, as you might be able to tell, not a starving cat, though he'll often tell me different when he wants food in his bowl.

By all accounts therefore, some people, like this RC member, will tell you that cats which are fed like Pinball, will have lost all their instincts. Being well fed, they will no longer hunt. See post above to see what 'present' Pinball left for me this morning.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The cat is named "Pinball" because he used to be so active he ricochet off the walls. Now he is just "Pin" cause he has no ..urh...urh...you know lah.

7/12/07 4:37 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

I hasten to add - still as active though!

7/12/07 4:41 PM  
Anonymous belle said...

*giggles* he looks like he's wearing those 'tube-tops' ...

7/12/07 5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What will happen to your cats when u leave for the US?
kay-po

7/12/07 7:19 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8/12/07 1:03 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8/12/07 1:04 AM  
Blogger Dawn said...

They'll come with me! Though with my older cats, they might stay with my family here (who love them very much) if the journey across might be too long for them. I'd hate to leave them behind though so I have to think about it and get vet advice on what's best for them.

8/12/07 1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home