Wednesday, December 05, 2007

RC event happening?

We were asked a few weeks ago to give a talk at an RC event this weekend. I've just checked with the organisers so I could post the details in case anyone in the area might want to pop down but unfortunately, there still doesn't seem to be any information confirmed, including the venue. I somehow don't think the event may happen after all as the schedule still has not been fixed. I also am uncertain what sort of publicity could have gone up in that case telling residents about it.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Tassie said...

Hi, are you referring the the Pet Day on this coming Sat from 10am - 1pm at Blk 148A Rivervale Drive. I understand CWS would be around too on that day.

6/12/07 5:12 PM  
Blogger Dawn said...

Actually that was it :) And yes I just got the schedule.

7/12/07 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home